Advanced Computer Architecture
The course focuses on performance metrics of processor and system architectures. It helps you to understand the impact of architectural elements on processor/system performance. It also teaches how to apply trends/trade-offs in modern architectural practice to Systems.
1. Analyze and evaluate the performance metrics of processor and system architectures
2. Understand the impact of architectural elements on processor/system performance
3. Apply trends/tradeoffs in modern architectural practice to Systems
1. Apply the principles of hardware & software organization for performance/efficiency as applied to various systems
2. Analyze computer systems for performance, efficiency and economics in target applications and optimize/resolve bottlenecks
3. Articulate design choices in the optimization of computer systems
4. Create/design optimal implementations of computer systems to meet specifications
No Reviews found for this course.